Geomatics Atlantic Concurrent Sessions
On Nov. 14th and 15th, presenters from government, academia, and private sector firms will speak on topics ranging from LiDAR missions to technological innovations in seafloor mapping, and much more.
Sample of Some of the Presentation Titles Submitted to date
- Nova Scotia and Renewable Energy
- The upcoming RADARSAT Constellation mission
- Environmental big data and nonlinear systems with high output rate: persistent challenges and novel solutions
- Merging drone digital surface models (DSM) with bathymetric surveys using kayak and sontek hydrosurveyor in a macrotidal river
- Practicalities of unmanned aerial systems (UAS) for digital surface models(DSM) and change detection
- This years conference includes several topics on innovation and overcoming complex problems in marine data collection and will feature keynote Karl Kenny, CEO Kraken Robotics.
Geomatics Atlantic Presenters
You can check out some of the other confirmed presenters at the upcoming Geomatics Atlantic … in the Geomatics Atlantic Directory
Geomatics Atlantic 2018 Registration is Now Open
Registration rates are discounted for both CIG, and GANS members, as well as all students. Early Bird rates are available until Sept 14th